Only a few days until Chefs Under Fire 2011 kicks off in Dallas at the Dallas/Fort Worth Regional Competition and Keeper Collection is bringing more to the table with the announcement of these additional guests and sponsors:
- Special guests Chef John Tesar and Sommelier Scott Barber of The Commissary will be showing attendees how to perfectly pair food & wine. And yes, attendees will also get to sample their mastery of this art.
- Seafood Supply Company is joining the event as a contributing sponsor by supplying their fresh seafood products along with Unfiltered, Fresh Ginger-Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost.
- Texas Monthly has joined Chefs Under Fire as the official Media Sponsor.
- GelPro and Bon Home will provide door prizes for event attendees.
- Small bites prepared by Milestone Culinary Arts Center
- Access to Food & Wine Pairing Demo by The Commissary
- Beverage Sponsors to be featured include Fall Creek Vineyards, Hahn Family Wines, Kilikanoon, and Terrazas
- Viewing of Live Cooking Competition and Judging onsite
- Entry to win door prizes from GelPro and Bon Home